Friday, August 1, 2014

Getting motivated!

I can't believe we have said hello to the month of August!! This summer has been full of adventure and my little ones and I are still going strong.  However, next week I get to meet up with my team AND move all of my stuff into a different classroom.  Good news.....truly blessed with the friends that volunteered their help. Will make moving and organizing so much easier.   There is so much to do, getting ready for my new class and their families.  However, my motivation and heart is with my little ones still.  What to you do to get yourself motivated to start gearing up for the new year?

For those of you wonderful teachers starting back....enjoy the beginning of your year.  For those of you still celebrating summer....enjoy every minute of it!!


Smiles, 

Heather Watson


No comments:

Post a Comment